The 473nm Violet Blue Series of Diode Lasers with near TEM00 beam profile are designed for applications that require between >50mW and >100 mW of 473nm laser light.
These lasers are used for applications such as, fluorescence excitation, PIV, flow cytometry, Optogenetics, microscopy, biotechnology and many other.
If you need a custom power supply, you have the option to choose from 3 different ones:
These lasers are idea for your research and are available with Analog and TTL modulation outputs that offer a wide array of power and stability.
Available with TTL and Analog modulation, and in a wide array of output power and stability levels, these lasers are ideal for your research.
- High Efficiency DPSS System Using Standard AC Power Source (85 – 264V, 43 – 63Hz)
- FDA CDRH Compliant Class IIIb/ Class IV
- Compact, Lightweight Design
- Air Cooling – Water or External Chiller Unnecessary
- TTL Modulation (via BNC Connector)
- Analog Modulation (via BNC Connector) – LabSpec Only
- Fully Adjustable Output Power – LabSpec Only
- >10,000 Hours Maintenance-Free Expected Lifetime
- Laser Head
- Driver/Power Source/Power Cable
- Keys, Safety Interlock
- Hard-Metal Carrying Case
- BNC Connector – LabSpec Only